Medium power photograph of standard graph paper to illustrate the good degree of field flatness and minimal image distortion across the field of view.
Steel ball at maximum magnification to illustrate excellent colour correction of the optical train.
Fossil fish at medium-high magnification.
Variable Zoom Power: The Palaeoscope boasts continuous zoom magnification from 7X to 45X, allowing you to explore fossils at your preferred level of detail. With the 0.5X auxillary objective fitted the range is 3X - 22X.
Trinocular Port: Simultaneously utilize both eyepieces and the trinocular port, enabling you to add photo or video capabilities for documentation. Please contact us for camera options.
Widefield Eyepieces: The 45-degree inclined trinocular head features super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces for comfortable and immersive viewing.
Huge working distance: Enhance your working distance with the included 0.5X auxiliary objective (3-22X) while maintaining superb image quality. This increased working distance allows you to comfortably use an air scribe under the microscope, or have it above a blast cabinet for use of air abrasives. With the 10X objectives, the working distance is 90mm.
Objective Protection: Safeguard your equipment from dust and debris with the included objective protector, preventing ingress of dust and rock chips.
Superb Optics: Experience high-resolution, flat, and contrast-rich images with sharp stereo erect views and true-to-life colors.
User-Friendly Design: Both ocular tubes offer adjustable diopter settings, and you can easily align the microscope for fatigue-free viewing.
Quality Construction: With full optical glass elements, ground glass lenses, and sturdy metal components, the Palaeoscope is built to last.
Adjustable Ergonomics: Customize your interpupillary distance and enjoy the comfort of rubber eyeguards included.
ISO 9001 Quality: Rest easy knowing that the Palaeoscope is manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards and is backed by an excellent five-year warranty.
- Microscope with 10X Eyepieces, 0.5X Auxiliary Objective, and Objective Protector
- Articulating Arm Stand
- Features a 3" O-ring focusing rack and a post clamp for stereo microscopes.
- Provides flexibility with a 40" full-reach length and secure mounting options.
- Ringlight equipped with 144 bright white LED bulbs for 6000K cool color temperature. Variable intensity control for intense, shadow-free illumination. Compatible with power input ranging from 110-240V, 50-60HZ. Please note the ringlight comes with a UK plug. You may need an adaptor if you live internationally.
Comes with Articulating Arm with Focusing Rack and Post Clamp:
• Articulating arm with focusing rack and post clamp.
• 40" (1020mm) at full reached-out length
• 9kg in weight
• Clamp-mounted pillar can be fixed to a block mounted on the wall, workbench or other surface. Can be secured to ledges up to 53mm thick. We recommend mounting to a block on the wall so that the microscope isn't subject to any vibrations on the workbench).
Comes with Ringlight
• 144 bright white LED bulbs
• 6000K colour temperature (cool)
• Variable intensity control
• Provides intense and focused shadow-free illumination
• Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, auto switching